Area Manager (North Germany) (m/f)
Mectron GmbH, part of Mectron Italy, a leading manufacturer of Dental and Medical Devices, is seeking for a North Germany Area Manager, who will be responsible for the Sales of the Medical Line of capital equipment and consumable for OR use.
Reporting to the International Sales and Marketing Director on the Medical Line of Products, the selected candidate will be part of the International Medical Team, and responsible for achieving the sales budget for the products he/she is responsible for.
· elaborate the sales budget for the territory he/she is responsible for
· be responsible for new customer acquisition
· understand and monitor the entire selling process and visit all the relevant stakeholders
· conduct Product Demonstrations to surgeons and assist them during Trial Surgeries
· train the OR staff
· attend and document the installation and setup of the new devices placed
· visit the existing customers on a regular base, to promote the correct use of the device and the sale of consumable inserts
· manage the KOLs
· attend national and international congresses
We are looking for a young, flexible and highly motivate professional, with an entrepreneurial attitude, keen to new technologies and oriented to innovations. Willingness to travel throughout the territory, independency’s and capability of working in a multicultural team are important.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in selling capital equipment for OR use, is fluent in English, is familiar with Windows Office and knows how to surf the net.
We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in Neuro & Spine, ENT and Craniomaxillofacial Surgery.
The geography he/she will be responsible for is zip codes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 50-53, 57-59.
The fast-growing Medical sales team in Germany consists people of two persons, with business reporting to Mectron Italy, and administrative reporting to Lars Drekopf, Sales and Marketing Director Mectron Germany.
In Germany we have a team of 9 Dental sales Reps.
The company is based in Koln.
Please kindly send the CV to Renato Di Martino (r.dimartino@), GLOBAL MEDICAL HEAD OF SALES & MEDICAL. mectron.com
Commercial & Marketing - Area Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced in dental and/or medical field candidate to join our team.
The selected candidate will:
1) manage some customers/territories on international markets,
2) manage few marketing project dedicated to the launch of new products or new technologies in some key countries (USA, Germany, France and Italy).
In order to cover his responsibilities, the candidate should be able to:
• follow and support all the existing dealers and contacts on the assigned territories;
• identify, select and activate new dealers;
• understand the technical features of the products and train the sales force accordingly;
• participate to the main events and congresses on the assigned territories;
• create the main marketing message for new products or technologies being launched on the market, in terms of strength points, competitive advantages, etc.
• establish a network of key opinion leaders in order to create the scientific material needed to properly launch products in the market, both domestic and international.
• organize and follow a program of continuing education in the key markets;
• reporting on a regular base to the Commercial and Marketing Director and to the Managing Director;
The candidate should present the following skills & qualifications:
• Minimum 10-15 years of international sales experience in promoting dental and/or medical devices;
• Experienced in managing relationships both with dealers and with doctors;
• Consolidated network of high level contacts within the dental industry and sales experience in dental small equipment industry will be highly appreciated
• willing to extensive travelling as well as to prolonged stays at Company’s Head Quarters in Italy;
• languages skills: excellent oral and written English or Italian are required; other languages (French or German or Spanish) will be highly appreciated.
If interested please mail your CV at: