Commercial & Marketing - Area Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced in dental and/or medical field candidate to join our team.
The selected candidate will:
1) manage some customers/territories on international markets,
2) manage few marketing project dedicated to the launch of new products or new technologies in some key countries (USA, Germany, France and Italy).
In order to cover his responsibilities, the candidate should be able to:
• follow and support all the existing dealers and contacts on the assigned territories;
• identify, select and activate new dealers;
• understand the technical features of the products and train the sales force accordingly;
• participate to the main events and congresses on the assigned territories;
• create the main marketing message for new products or technologies being launched on the market, in terms of strength points, competitive advantages, etc.
• establish a network of key opinion leaders in order to create the scientific material needed to properly launch products in the market, both domestic and international.
• organize and follow a program of continuing education in the key markets;
• reporting on a regular base to the Commercial and Marketing Director and to the Managing Director;
The candidate should present the following skills & qualifications:
• Minimum 10-15 years of international sales experience in promoting dental and/or medical devices;
• Experienced in managing relationships both with dealers and with doctors;
• Consolidated network of high level contacts within the dental industry and sales experience in dental small equipment industry will be highly appreciated
• willing to extensive travelling as well as to prolonged stays at Company’s Head Quarters in Italy;
• languages skills: excellent oral and written English or Italian are required; other languages (French or German or Spanish) will be highly appreciated.
If interested please mail your CV at: